David Kerrick is an attorney providing legal and consulting services in the areas of business planning, estate planning, property and civil litigation. This site is intended as a public service to his clients and the internet community. The material here is presented for educational purposes only and should not be construed as attorney-client advice unless otherwise indicated. Please consult directly with Mr. Kerrick or a competent attorney licensed in your jurisdiction before acting on any of the information provided on these pages. HOME
GRANT OF EASEMENT AND JOINT USE AGREEMENT
THIS AGREEMENT, made and entered into this the ___ day of ___________, 20___, by and between ________________________________________________________, husband and wife, hereinafter referred to as "Grantors", and _____________________________________________, Husband and wife, hereinafter referred to as "Grantees".
WHEREAS, Grantees are the owners of certain real property, hereinafter referred to as "Grantees' parcel", and more particularly described as follows:
Add legal description
WHEREAS, Grantors are the owners of certain property adjacent to Grantees' parcel, hereinafter referred to as "Grantor's parcel", and more particularly described as follows:
Add legal description
WHEREAS, Grantors desire to grant an easement to the Grantees for the purpose of supplying irrigation water to Grantees' parcel for farming.
NOW THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the sum of ______________________ DOLLARS ($________) and for other good and valuable consideration, and the mutual covenants and promises herein contained, the parties do agree as follows:
1. Grantors do hereby grant unto Grantees a perpetual right and easement across the Grantors' parcel for the purposes set forth above. Said easement on the Grantors' parcel shall be located _________________________________________________________________
2. The parties acknowledge and agree that the Grantors shall retain the right to also use the easement __________________ for the purpose of________________________________.
3. The parties agree to each pay one-half of the cost of repairs and maintenance associated with the ___________________.
4. The Grantors however shall not be permitted to use said easement in a manner that will obstruct the Grantees from obtaining sufficient irrigation water to Grantees' parcel.
5. Said easement shall run with the lands hereinabove described and shall extend to and be binding upon the heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and encumbrancer of the respective parties.
WHEREFORE, the parties hereto have hereunto set their hands and seals the day and year first above written.
Website designed and maintained by David Kerrick
(208) 459-4574 phone
(208) 459-4573 fax
Copyright © David Kerrick - All Rights Reserved